The icelandic President spoke firmly and shared some interesting insights.
LET BANKS FAIL!
After the Banking crisis of 2008, Iceland didn't follow the traditional way and made these decisions:
• let the banks go bankrupt
• provided support for the poor
• no 'tax-payers money' will be used to save the failing banking-industry.
President of Iceland: "I often ask people these questions":
1) Why do you consider banks to be the holy churches of the modern economy?
2) Why are private banks not like Airlines and Telecommunication companies allowed to go bankrupt if they have been contacted in an irresponsible way?
People in enlightened democracies are not going to accept that in the long run.
The Digital ®Evolution
Traditional Banking & Exchange System VS Digtal Blockchain
Join our Social Media Platform for free where everybody can help the environment by using it.
Register now to follow, support or share sustainable solutions for pollution.
Click Here to JOIN-UP FOR FREE